What was your hardest puppet to make?

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
That's right, you do have to have a performance license to get them and even then I believe you don't get to actually keep the book. My company was contracted to build the entire set of Audreys in three weeks for a production in the US.

I wasn't familiar with the show the first time I was involved with building them and the production they were built for "forgot" to mention Marty's booklet existed. When they arrived (and weren't exactly what they were expecting) someone ran up to me - waving "How To Audrey II" - and said "why didn't you build them like THIS?! It explains how everything is supposed to work!"

They had forgotten to tell us about the book or show us Marty's diagrams.

If he hadn't been holding my cheque I would have strangled the director. :mad:
ROFLOL! Sorry to interupt but that was funny:stick_out_tongue:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
The hardest puppets for me to built are the ones I have to rebuild. Trying to match another look exactly drives me up the wall... and across the ceiling... and down the other wall, and...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, then, I don't suppose anybody has a copy of Marty's How To Audrey II on hand and copyable, eh? I know it's nearly impossible to find anything online about Audrey II construction that looks right.

ScaryLarry: The new Muley favors the second Muley, but looks fine--better, in fact. It's in the basic design that people are familiar with, not exactness. That's why many folks who don't know better accept a poser Kermit along with the puppet Kermit. But, yeah, rebuilding is tough.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks, but for me only two of the links there ever worked. I actually have that site saved at home.

Oh, pics of my Audrey II are in the "Portfolio" album at www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule for those who haven't seen him/her yet.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Uh, yeah I should get around to fixing those. :embarrassed: They got messed up last time the site wasn't loaded properly.

Stupid Frontpage.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Stupid technology!! Computers should be able to read our minds now. Then again, maybe not. Mine would freeze up trying to figure out what to do next.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Female puppets are always hard to do well for some reason.
I have almost completed her. She looks really good, but she's much too big.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
The Audrey II site is functional again (at last). I still have to check all the external links over the next week or two.