What Would You Like To Own?

zns

Reaction score
Most of you guys out there are Muppet collectors, so I figured, why not talk about some of the things that we would like to own more than anything else out there. It dosn't matter what it is. It can be somthing rare, something that's worth a lot, or even something that hasn't even been produced (yet). What I'd like to have is an extensive video library of every Muppet film, tv show, special, commercial, or whatever else there is. I know that's a lot to ask for, but then again, I can always dream, can't I? What are some of your ideas?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... For right now, I'm aiming to get a complete collection of Palisades Toys' Jim Henson's Muppets action figures... For my own collection and a couple of photo projects I'm cooking up.
As for the whole Muppetology Film Library... That'll have to wait for when I can get my Muppet Listings off the ground and evolve it with hard-core research into the Muppet Universe I envision.

Maybe action figure lines of Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock, not to mention a few other Henson properties, but that'll have to be in the future.
Hope this helps.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
The Wilkins and Wontkins hand puppets TOGETHER (You can't have one more than the other).

My other quest is all of the Muppet Babies episodes so I can make a video podcast with all the Muppet Babies episodes for video iPods. That would drive sales of the video iPods more than anything, i'd think.

BJ

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
The Wilkins and Wontkins hand puppets TOGETHER (You can't have one without the other).

My other quest is all of the Muppet Babies episodes so I can make a video podcast with all the Muppet Babies episodes for video iPods. That would drive sales of the video iPods more than anything, i'd think.

BJ
It seems I can't edit my posts. I noticed a big boo-boo and wanted to correct it.

BJ

Frogster

Reaction score
I'd love to get the white tuxedo Rowlf, plus the variants of all the Electric Mayhem around Animal's (in his green shirt) drum set, then set up the characters from EM in their regular outfits somewhere else.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'd like to have Gonzo's Sigma Tastesetter Mug.. it always goes for too much $$ when I've seen it on ebay :concern:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Currently, I'd like to own a copy of Jim Henson's Funeral Memorial Service on DVD... I'd cry like crazy, sure, but still...

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Lemme see... basically I would like to own anything I don't have in my Muppet Video Library (which is getting harder to find these stuff) lol.