What year was this?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was on Youtube and was watching the music video for "Mountain Of Love" by Little Jerry and the Monotones,and I noticed that a user named LadyEdgar asked where was Rockin' Richard in the video,then anytimepally,another big Little Jerry fan, said that he didn't know what year that song came out but in later airings with Little Jerry in it like the time when he Big Jeffy and Chrissy came to the street to visit Gina,Rockin' Richard wasn't with the group due to Richard Hunts death.Now what I want to ask is,what year did that episode come out and if anyone has it taped could someone put it on Youtube?I'd love to see what happens.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
TotallySpiesFan said:
I bet it's 1989.
It can't be because that year was 4 years before Richard Hunts death and like I said,Rockin' Richard wasn't with the group due to his performers death.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Actually, the blue guy from the group is Big Jeffy, but in that song, the orang eone refers to himself as Big Jeffy, and even has the same voice that Jeff Moss used. And in that number and Proud, the lavendar one, probably known as Chrissy, is voiced by Christopher Cerf, but in the song Telephone Rock, he's performed by Richard Hunt. What a terrible confusion.

I used to think that the lavendar member of Chris and the Alphabeats was performed by Richard Hunt, but later learned that Hunt performed the green one, while Jeff Moss performed the lavendar one. Howeve,r I used to wonder who performed the green one, since he didn't get many big solo lines (he was usually singing with the other member). Anyway, I figured that the song Go Baby Go was made after Hunt's death, since Big Jeffy replaced the lavendar alphabeat in that one, but now that I know that Hunt performed the other one, I wonder why Big Jeffy was used.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Actually, the blue guy from the group is Big Jeffy, but in that song, the orang eone refers to himself as Big Jeffy, and even has the same voice that Jeff Moss used. And in that number and Proud, the lavendar one, probably known as Chrissy, is voiced by Christopher Cerf, but in the song Telephone Rock, he's performed by Richard Hunt. What a terrible confusion.

I used to think that the lavendar member of Chris and the Alphabeats was performed by Richard Hunt, but later learned that Hunt performed the green one, while Jeff Moss performed the lavendar one. Howeve,r I used to wonder who performed the green one, since he didn't get many big solo lines (he was usually singing with the other member). Anyway, I figured that the song Go Baby Go was made after Hunt's death, since Big Jeffy replaced the lavendar alphabeat in that one, but now that I know that Hunt performed the other one, I wonder why Big Jeffy was used.
Well I know that the blue guy was Big Jeffy,the orange guy was Rockin' Richard,and the lavendar guy was Chrissy and their have been many confusions in their songs along with Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats but I just wasnt to know if anyone has the episode on tape so they can put it on Youtube and if anyone knows what year it came out.My guess is the late 90's.

anytimepally

Reaction score
according to this post:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=402665&highlight=Jerry

it was a late 1980s skit.. although I was the one who posted on the youtube site about it being after Richard Hunt died, I was apparently mistaken.. my best guess is that it is from 1988 or 89, when Richard Hunt would've been working on The Ghost of Faffner Hall (a show Jerry Nelson didn't work on) .. but I don't have it on tape

a later post in the same thread says it was while David was still on the show, so it had to be 1989 or earlier

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
according to this post:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=402665&highlight=Jerry

it was a late 1980s skit.. although I was the one who posted on the youtube site about it being after Richard Hunt died, I was apparently mistaken.. my best guess is that it is from 1988 or 89, when Richard Hunt would've been working on The Ghost of Faffner Hall (a show Jerry Nelson didn't work on) .. but I don't have it on tape

a later post in the same thread says it was while David was still on the show, so it had to be 1989 or earlier
Well,thanks for the info anytimepally.Now my other guess is that user Sawing14s has it on tape but I'm not entirely sure.Would love to see it though.