whatd you get for christmas?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
• Set of four beautiful mugs with :smile: :mad: :embarrassed: and Animal on them
Hey i also wanted thos for Christmas, but i guess Mom n Dad...oops i mean santa didnt know! I see there on sale on Disneystore.com for like $9.99 i may buy them along with Kermit and Robin Picture Frame, the Kermit beanie and Jack, the MUppets 7-Pc Play set and MAYBE the cookie jar with the Money I got for christmas. I already bought Toy Story 2 dvd lastnight with the $20 I got from my Grandpa!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
DVDs
Muppets Wizard of Oz
Series 1 of TMS
Monster in law
Batman Begins
Chesney and the choco factory (:wink: )
The Magic Roundabout
Rocky Horror
Beetlejuice

CDs
Like A Prayer- Madonna
Bedtime Stories- Madonna
Harmonium- Vanessa Carlton
Working Class Hero- John Lennon

Books
Madonna's biog
Sharon Osbourne's autobiog

Random
Rubix cube
Felt pens
A fab pink stripey top with loadsa hippy slogans all over it
Madonna calendar
Lots of chocolate

Pino

Reaction score
A baby girl!
and for the rest we never get any presents for xmas... We celebrate it with the lights and candles and stuff but without the tree and santa...
Next year when our Girl is a bit older we get a tree.. but the presents we'll keep that for sinterklaas

Rosewood

Reaction score
Okay, here's what I got

Okay, heres what I got.

Material: A new recliner (leather!), a topaz necklace, a VERY nice watch, and a hand-held trimmer for my wood shop. (yes guys, there is such a thing as a wife who always asks for tools for Christmas! LOL!)

As for Non-Material: a husband and 2 daughters I wouldn't trade for the world, a brother and a good friend who have both been diagnosed with terminal cancer but are still with us, a dear grandmother (my last living grandparent) who is nearing 90 but still going strong, and a long list of friends (some old, but many new) that you could never put a price on.

All in all, I would say I'm very blessed.:halo: :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
I got me a Nintendo DS along with the following games for it. Super Mario 64, Zookeeper, The Sims 2, and Yoshi's Touch and Go. :big_grin:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I bought myself a Nintendo DS, with Nintendogs (although I sold the game a week ago, got bored.) Got some towels, Kermit Green and Gray, a beautiful carved wooden chest (it has dragons! That kinda look like frogs in one angle.) Can you not tell I love frogs? XD Muppet Show Season 1, a couple of single Fraggle Rock DVDS, later I got an iPod Nano black, but that was actually after Christmas as a late gift.