1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Whatever Happened to the FR Puppets?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by muppetsliveon, Jun 25, 2010.

1. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

Whatever happened to the puppets? Like the gorgs, they just disappeared. I haven't seen them in Jim Henson's fantastic world.
  2. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Well, when we were there when they were in Mississippi, they had Gobo and Cantus. I didn't know about FR a few years ago, though, so I can't remember if they had any more back when they were at the LASM.
  3. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Red is still doing things at live appearances, they'll probably bring back the others for the Fraggle movie! :excited:
  4. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

I think that Red might have been made a few years ago instead of Karen still using the 80's puppet. As for the others, they may have newer puppets as well.