What's goin on with SS????

dcfboss

Reaction score
Are they finally realizing that Cookie Monster is their most loved (and funny) monster?

This Friday (tomorrow) will feature another Cookie Monster episode in which he gets the cookie flu. My hunch is that it will be one of the funnier episodes of the season

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will this episode's storyline be somewhat similar to the episode where the Count von Count got the counting flu and couldn't count a single thing? Please keep us posted on any further developments since Season 34 has been pulled until a later date here in Puerto Rico where they've resorted to re-re-running Season 33 episodes.

dcfboss

Reaction score
from what the description gives away, cookie monster has the cookie flu and the only way to stop is to not think about cookies. so his friends try to take his mind off cookies and he starts thinking about how great his friends are and not about cookies and he gets better

i just think that it's great that they are having 2 cookie monster related shows at the very least. last season there was only one, so it's already an improvement coming from my point of view.

ssetta

Reaction score
I remember the episode where The Count had the counting flu! That goes WAY back! I think it was Season 22. I also remember an episode where Big Bird had the memory flu, and couldn't remember anyone or anything on Sesame Street. Then I remember a show where Telly had triangle-sneeze-itis, and couldn't go near any triangles. I bet this will be very similar, and good!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Yay!!!

I'll have to remember to watch SS tomorrow.

Me LOVE COOKIE MONSTER!!!!

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
I remember the episode where The Count had the counting flu! That goes WAY back! I think it was Season 22. I also remember an episode where Big Bird had the memory flu, and couldn't remember anyone or anything on Sesame Street. Then I remember a show where Telly had triangle-sneeze-itis, and couldn't go near any triangles. I bet this will be very similar, and good!
I believe that was from Season 28. Poor Telly Monster. I remember whenever he goes near a triagle, he keeps on sneezing.