What's going on people?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to you all that I haven't said hi to in a very long time. As for me, I'm helping teach p.e., which is physical education, at an elementary school. It's pretty good, although it's weird that people call me "mr." with my last name.

Also, the 5th and 6th grade kids have changed from how I used to behave when I was in those grades because the kids don't seem to care anymore and are somewhat disrespectful, and they are also lazy.

But some of the younger kids do give me hugs on occasion, which seems weird since I'm not used to people hugging me. But I do get along with the teachers, who seem nice. Although the three 2nd grade teachers seemed to be in their own little world and don't really talk to me. Oh well.

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, as I've said before (and apparently shocked people with) before, each new generation has an increase in ****-bent kids, and when they grow up and end up having kids, then they learn from their parents, and then that generation of kids are bad, and it keeps on going on and on and on and on. Next thing you know the only religion left will be Gothic, and there won't be such things as "family shows".

Beauregard

Reaction score
Nice an optermistic there Snowthy. *giggles*

--

Hey Ryan! Long time no...er...read. Glad to see you are keeping well. I've been away too most of this year, or, I think most of the year...it may have only been a few monthes...

Beau