1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What's going on with the smilies?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Smiles, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Smiles New Member

I just noticed that some of them are working right:smirk:, and some of them are just normal smiles instead of muppets:confused: .

It's prolly just some thing that will be fixed soon, but I'm a total smilie addict so I had to ask....
  2. Phillip Administrator

Thanks for posting about this. It's related to the upgrade we did earlier today. I should have it fixed in the next few minutes.
  3. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

When are we gonna get new smileys?
  4. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Have the smilies ever been different in the past before I joined up?
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Nope. I'd still like to see just a few new ones. KermieBaby47 made some awesome looking ones of Big Bird, Elmo, Grover, Rizzo, and more. I gotta find that thread though...
  6. I want the Elmo laughing smilie! It will bring some Elmo into this non-Elmoish forum.
  7. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, I found the thread, but apparently KermieBaby cleaned out his PhotoBucket album, so those Big Bird, Rizzo, Grover, etc smileys are no longer available for viewing.
  8. Timotheus New Member

One of Super Grover would be cool. Elmo I'm not so sure on...
  9. maniacal muppet Active Member

Darn. Those sounded really cool!
  10. anythingmuppet New Member

I think I saved those to my computer, but I gotta dig em up. They were great! I'll see about finding them when I have time.
  11. Muppet Matt Active Member

Some with Wembly, Boober, Mokey, Rizzo, Big Bird, Grover, Cookie, Camilla, Elmo and The Count might be cool!