What's the deal with Koozebane Kermit?

beaker

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Koozebane Kermit, which I guess is a Target exclusive, will be out at the same time when S4 hits shelves?

Luke

Reaction score
It's around a month behind S4, but Target will be putting their Muppets out on shelves later than everybody else so it'll probably look like they arrive instore at the same time.

You should start hearing about S4 arriving at comic stores any day now, but it'll be at least a few weeks before you hear Target getting any - their shipment only left the port in China a week ago.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
It's around a month behind S4, but Target will be putting their Muppets out on shelves later than everybody else so it'll probably look like they arrive instore at the same time.

You should start hearing about S4 arriving at comic stores any day now, but it'll be at least a few weeks before you hear Target getting any - their shipment only left the port in China a week ago.
Ok. I dont see any sticky notices about S4 on MC yet, so perhaps by next week. I just cant wait to get Julius/MAMMA and Rizzo, heh. So we should expect Sesam...err Koozebane Kermit in July then?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
So we should expect Sesam...err Koozebane Kermit in July then?
:big_grin: You're so bad. I WISH he had a microphone and hat. It's the only thing holding us back from GMC reenactments.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I WISH he had a microphone and hat.
Half of your wish is granted.

*folds arms and nods head*

Baby Animal

Reaction score
And the other half can be fixed by just taking Fozzie's hat and giving it to Kermit. Unless you would like Fozzie to have his hat... then.... ummmm.... Yeah.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Baby Animal
And the other half can be fixed by just taking Fozzie's hat and giving it to Kermit. Unless you would like Fozzie to have his hat... then.... ummmm.... Yeah.
NO!! I want Fozzie and Kermit to have their own hats; and for Gonzo to have a camera. Wonder if we'll get vest Gonzo?

Half of your wish is granted.
Cheater. I forgot it comes with one, but it's more like the one Bob Barker uses, isn't it?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hmmm I think there is a pic of it in it's package on the website, but i'm not good with links and stuff...so find it yourself!!!! J/K...well no, i'm not kidding, you would have to find it yourself, i was only kidding about the rudeness;-)

Zack,