What's The Name Of That Song?

Hays

Reaction score
No, really - I'm looking for the Ernie and Bert version that's been playing on SS this season. A friend of mine has it on a freebie tape she got from somewhere, but I can't seem to find THAT version anywhere; there are several other versions that prominently feature Bob, but which don't have Frank Oz's ad libs.

Anybody know if this is out there on a video, too?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

If it's from this season, wouldn't it be Eric Jacobson adlibing Bert's lines, rather than Frank Oz? I've heard the original on Muppet Central Radio, it's possible that they might play Ernie and Bert's version too, but I'm just guessing.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I have it on record

Its on the record, sing sang song, but I dont know where you can get this. My aunt had it and gave it to me

Hays

Reaction score
If it's from this season, wouldn't it be Eric Jacobson adlibing Bert's lines, rather than Frank Oz?
Sorry- it was the "prize" in a Journey to Ernie sketch, so I'm assuming it's a vintage spot from after my SS watching days (i.e. later than 1980) I don't THINK it's Jim doing Ernie, but I'm pretty sure it's Frank's Bert.

Thanks for the heads up on the record, I'll look!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
As I was trying to say before I was so RUDELY interruped...

by my University's super-slow Internet connection.....

Yeah. Steve's been doing Ernie for about ten years now, but Eric's Bert is pretty new. I'm guessing that sketch probably came from some time in the 90s. I also wonder about the song "Things I Remember." That one was also Steve's Ernie and Frank's Bert.