What's the name of those two old guys...

GWGumby

Reaction score
...said the radio DJs the other day as they somehow got on the subject of Muppets.

Have you seen that commercial for the Game Show network where everyone is irritatedly shouting out the obvious answer to the (off-screen) TV gameshow contestant who gets the answer wrong? That's what I was doing in the car when they suddenly started talking about Muppets and getting everything completely wrong about them.

Man, I wished I knew what the station's number was. I know they ended up getting a dozen calls from people who told them the answer, but they just kept going on and on to similar tangents of subjects that I know intimately, yet they had only the slightest understanding of. It's like when people start quoting Monty Python incorrectly. It makes my fingers clench and head hurt!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I can't belive people dont know who the people are in the Balcony. Aparently that is the most frequently asked question at henson.

I mean come on they keep talking to each other.

'Waldorf, you old fool' 'Look Statler we saved the pig and the frog'

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
what things did they say? did they say that stuff about Sesame Street characters aren't Muppets???

GWGumby

Reaction score
I wish I could remember more specifically. It's been a couple weeks since it happened. Some post somewhere triggered the memory and reminded me about how agitated I was while listening.

Anyone from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area it was the Pugs & Kelly show. (I'm probably incriminating myself for admitting to listening to it.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
It's like when people start quoting Monty Python incorrectly. It makes my fingers clench and head hurt!
Five shall be the number thou shall count, and the number of the counting shall be five.

JUST KIDDING!!! I know the real quote!!!!! Ha ha ha!!! It's three!