What's your current desktop wallpaper?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
At the moment it's a photo from the Cats musical video, yay Mr. Mistofelees! :smile:

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I have a photgraph of Walt Disney I took in the waiting area of "One Man's Dream" at the Disney/MGM Studios. It's the one where he's got the pointer in hand explaining the "Florida Project".

Pork

Reaction score
Picture of my sisters favourite band "Muse". I would never get a look in at choosing a backround. It is the families computer.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Mine is a BE-autiful picture of the lovely MICHAEL C. HALL and the cast of Dexter!

Did anyone else watch this show? It's brilliant.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
SarahOnBway said:
Mine is a BE-autiful picture of the lovely MICHAEL C. HALL and the cast of Dexter!

Did anyone else watch this show? It's brilliant.
I watched Dexter's Laboratory when it used to air.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Hahaha, Dexter's Laboratory and Dexter are two WAYYY seperate things... Dexter is about a guy who's a blood splatter expert by day and a serial killer by night. It's a Showtime show with all the elements that that would entail, and it is ABSOLUTELY amazing. I was cheering for both Michael C. Hall and Hugh Laurie for the Golden Globe this past year, and I'm glad Hugh won and he def deserves it... but MCH probably deserved it just a little bit more...

If you have Showtime CHECK IT OUT before it goes off Demand!!! If not, BUY THE DVD when it comes out. It will not disappoint.

bunsenhoneydew

Reaction score
I've got a field of purple and red pansies with hummingbirds and bees. I know that sounds retchedly cutesy but it does have lovely classical music sounds with it. Do I know which composer? Why ...of course!.....or.....I have no idea, but it's got a good beat and I can dance to it.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I have a new background with who I think is the cutest member of Starfleet, Trip Tucker. Easy on the eyes........