What's your favorite bands?

F

furryredmonster

HI! I am new! My favorite bands are Simple Plan, Green Day, Rise Against, and Elmo lol. What are yours?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Welcome to the board! Here are some of my favorite bands...

• The Beach Boys
  • Paul Revere and the Raiders
  • Baha Men
  • The Beatles
  • Gary Burghoff and The Madri Gras
  • Smash Mouth
  • and many more!

homerthegreat

Reaction score
BEATLES, Weezer, Smashing Pumpkins, Bright Eyes, Sloan, Chore, Duke Ellington, Nirvana, Barenaked Ladies, AFI, Bloc Party, Alanis Morisette, Arcade Fire, Postal Service, Coldplay, LCD Soundsystem, Magnetic Fields, Creed, Cyanide Kiss, The Doors, Firey Furnaces, Radiohead, Franz Ferdinand, Gorillaz, Foo Fighters, Hives, OLD SCHOOL GREEN DAY, Hot Hot Heat, Interpol, Yes, Rush, Waking Eyes, Strokes, Wetspots, Rick Wakeman, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Neutral Milk Hotel, Wilco, Oasis, Modest Mouse, Lovely Feathers, Moutain Goats, R. Kelly, Killers, Led Zeppelin, Slipknot.

Click the link to my audioscrobbler account to see more about my music taste! Or, click here.

superfan

Reaction score
How about...

R.E.M. :excited:
Tori Amos
Nine Inch Nails
David Bowie
Ben Folds Five
Pizzicato 5
Mazzy Star
Led Zeppelin
Louis Armstrong
Stone Temple Pilots
Beck
Bjork

that'll do for now.

F

furryredmonster

Like everything Superfan posted. That's just a few lol.

superfan

Reaction score
I like a lot of Homerthegreat's choices...The Arcade Fire is fantastic, and of course, Nirvana!

That's the beauty of sites like these...you learn about different things...not just about Muppets, but music too!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
The Muppets... really. Im the kind of person who only likes ONE song off a record, and thats it. And I liston the most to the muppets, to yes, the muppets are my fav :big_grin: