What's your favorite muffin?

Smig

Reaction score
Now. everybody, repeat after me..

CAN ANYONE GUESS WHY HENSON PEOPLE ARE TOO SCARED TO POST HERE?

Thank you.

Smig

Jackie

Reaction score
Oh Smiggy, they aren't too scared :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They aren't too scared, just too smart! HAAA!!

I personally like chocolate chocolate chip muffins with a little powdered sugar dusted across the top, fresh and hot!

MMMm.....I need to go to the bakery now.

FOZ

Smig

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
They aren't too scared, just too smart! HAAA!!
Maybe they're BOTH...

Smig

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I personally refuse to speak up on behalf of my favorite muffin, because I am BOYCOTTIN' "Jackie", the thread's starter . . .

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... :mad:

(Should she appease me, then I shall speak up. We shall see how things progress . . .)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Byron...

But why are you boycotting Jackie? HOW could you boycot Jackie? She's a GIRL, not a BOY!!

What muffins do you like anyhow?

FOZ

FER SURE

Reaction score
I used to work in a bakery! Let me tell you muffins are the best. Of all the muffins I have baked over the years Butter Rum has to be the best. I know this has nothing to do with "true" topic but the title brought back rich gooey memories of cholesterol goodness.:big_grin:

Joggy

Reaction score
Hey!

What makes you think you can boycot the person I am the Vice-one of?! That DOES it! I will from now on start bo... uh... Joggy-cotting everything that has to do with Care Bears again!!!

Muahaha.

(Inclore and Solidary, those are the two words my life is based on.)

(And Tic Tacs.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
My favorite muffin, you ask, is anything with chocolate. Chocolate chip, double chocolate, anything with chocolate pieces in it. I love any excuse to eat candy for breakfast, but it got me thinking..... As long as I'm eating a chocolate Muffin, I might as well eat a choclate cupcake instead, cuz they're close to the same thing... But then, if not a cup cake, than a piece of chocolate cake. Or maybe a brownie Or maybe I can have some ice cream with pieces of brownie in it... or maybe I can have some ice cream sandwiches, uhhh..... Anyway, I wound up having to eat some Chinese food I found in the fridge for breakfast.. . I think I'm going to lie down!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I personally refuse to speak up on behalf of my favorite muffin, because I am BOYCOTTIN' "Jackie", the thread's starter . . .

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... :mad:

(Should she appease me, then I shall speak up. We shall see how things progress . . .)
Oh Byron! Don't boycott me! I'm doing my best!!! I'll call you soon! I PROMISE!

*kissy face*

REALLY!

I WILL! :smile: