What's your favorite muffin?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Banana-chocolate-chip muffins with icing on them are yum-a-licious with coffee and company.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Is it more than a coincedence that a thread about muffins is on a Muppet forum? I only ask because one of my little brothers called the Muppets, 'Muffins.' It's always, "The Muffin Show, The Muffin Movie, Muffin Babies, The Muffins Take Manhattan, etc."

My favorite muffins? Chocolate is good, but only because I like chocolate cake. I love pumpkin flavored anything, even pumpkin ice cream, so pumpkin muffins I like as well.

But my favorite has to be the blueberry muffins my mom used to make. She got a blueberry muffin mix that had blueberries in a can, and she would pour the juice from the can into the batter, making the end result a BLUEberry muffin!

Oh and I don't like to eat muffins for breakfast. Too sweet. I'd rather eat them as a dessert (same with donuts). For breakfast I'd rather have a nice boring bowl of Raisin Bran as I count my paper clips and feed my pidgeons.

--Klonoa
Yeah I know it's supposed to be oatmeal, but I don't like oatmeal.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Banana-chocolate-chip muffins with icing on them are yum-a-licious with coffee and company.
Banana-chocolate chip muffins? Those sound DIVINE!!! Definitely a day for second breakfast!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
A good corn muffin, warm with a little pad of butter and some honey sounds really good right about now....

(just thinking if you combined muffins with muppets, you'd get muffets) *hehehe*

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
mmm, muffin. i feel like having a cup of hot chocolate, a muffin would be lovely with it.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
I was going to say the Double Chocolate until I saw Klonoa had posted something about Pumpkin, and guess what I remembered? There's a little place near me that has.........are you sitting down?

PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE! :excited: :excited: :excited:

It's NOT nasty, I SWEAR!

And I drool just thinking of it.

Guess what I'm having in the morning?

Not that I'm not fat enough.........

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Zelda Rose said:
I was going to say the Double Chocolate until I saw Klonoa had posted something about Pumpkin, and guess what I remembered? There's a little place near me that has.........are you sitting down?
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE! :excited: :excited: :excited:
Good thing I really was sitting down! Pumpkin chocolate muffins...my taste buds are screaming to try that!!!!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Fav. muffin

Toss-up choc. chip or blueberry(with fresh blueberries). :embarrassed:

ohdarling

Reaction score
you are all muffins!!! all of you!!!

okay..anyway. my favorite is opium muffins. well, poppy seed. i call them opium muffins to be strange :big_grin: