What's your favorite Muppet Christmas Song?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I love so many !

My Favorite RIGHT NOw is 'True Blue Miracle' from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.

They are all so great !

See ya

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Don't any of you like "It Feels like Christmas"?? I guess I like that one, because I've been watching that movie ever since I was 6. My Dad used to rent it for my brother and I every christmas, and even though we weren't muppet fans, we really liked the movie and songs.

Sir Didymus

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Didymus
Don't any of you like "It Feels like Christmas"?? I guess I like that one, because I've been watching that movie ever since I was 6. My Dad used to rent it for my brother and I every christmas, and even though we weren't muppet fans, we really liked the movie and songs.

Sir Didymus
that is definately towards the top of my list, but hands down, may favorite has always been "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas", as sung by Rowlf and John Denver

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I'm not crazy about the John Denver and The Muppets Christmas songs, But I do really like "Christmas is coming" and "Have yourself a merry little christmas". I have the cassette, and I have been listening to it a lot lately.

Sir Didymus

Drtooth

Reaction score
I never think of Christmas during Halloween (except presents, both giving AND getting), but here are some of my faves

Jingle Bell Rock and Lil' Saint Nick by Electric Mayhiem (come on! How can you NOT like anything by the Electric Mayheim?)

I hate Christmas, by Oscar the Grouch

Pass it On by the Fraggles (technically NOT a Christmas song, but hey, it's good enough)

Room in your Heart for Love (Just for Beaker's solos!)

and Sam the Eagle's Chairman of the Board (I know, it's not the LEAST bit Christmassy, but it WAS on the Christmas Carol Soundtrack)

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Dr. Tooth,
Yes I also like "Room in your Heart". Beaker is so funny in that song! Bunsen sounds pretty goofy too! LOL~

Sir Didymus