What's your favorite "Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss" episode?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I bought a few episodes of the show from iTunes a couple days ago and I've been watching them over and over again ever since. So far, my favorites are "Mrs. Zabarelli's Holiday Baton" because it's a Christmas episode and I love the song that's sung at the end, it's shows a lot of heart and zaniness in the episode. I also love "Almost There" because the main characters are Fox in Socks and Mr. Knox, which are my favorite characters along with The Cat in the Hat. There's a lot of silliness in the episode and humor for anyone to enjoy. "The Road to Ka-Larry" also has a lot of humor in it and a fun episode to watch. Another favorite is "Walkin' with the Cat" from season two. It!'a a enjoyable episode. I know Terrence McBird may seem like a big jerk and he does act like one sometimes, I admit, but you can tell he does care about The Cat and this episode proves it.

What are your favorite episodes?

Lana Thurlow

Reaction score
I first saw TWWODS in 1998 I taped it from the TV when it was on in 1998. My fave had to have been ' Urtel the King '. I like Ballard stories and the message it sent. I had this one on DVD now, and now show it to my 3 year old daughter who also loves the show. I always liked Dr. Suss in general I had the classis Cat In The Hat stories that were made in the early 70's Like the Sneetches, The Zax, And Green Eggs And Ham.
I remember seeing the old specials when I was very young probably before I was 5 years old. But they were only shown as specials and you could only see them at certain times on the year. That was in the days before VCRS and Bata Corders and Disk recorders.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I have not seen the show in a while, but my favorite episode is Horton Takes a Hit. I love how Yertle takes Horton away on tour, and even thought the plot is cliche it really is great.