What's Your Favorite.....

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Fraggle: Gobo, Mokey & Gillis (the Maestro)
Doozer: Cotterpin
Gorg: Junior
Other: Mudwell the Mudbunny
Song: Petals of the Rose, Magic Be With You, Just a Dream Away

-Kim

minor muppetz

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
Episode: I forgot the name, but its the one with the poisoned water were they all are dying and Boober has to save the day by showing Dac the postcards wrapped in moss.
can you, or anybody else, give me a detailed description of this episode?

Anyway, here are y favorites;

Fraggle: Boober and Red.
Doozer: Cotterpin.
Gorg: junior.
Other: Wander McMooch.
Song: yes, We can, Friendship Song, let me be Your Song, Working, I can do it on my own, and Follow Me.
episode: Wembly and the Gorgs, The Minstrels, Catch the tail By The Tiger, Boober Gorg, Wemblys Flight, and The Preachification of Convincing John.

luvtosr

Reaction score
Emosewa over at Fragglerocker.com said:
Oh oh its so painful but here goes! ^_^ In this episode, Doc has someone wanting to dump waist into some 'empty limestone caves deep underneath his property' and the guy guarantees him its safe, and they'll run some stuff into them as a test run. Doc doesn't believe there are any fuzzy creatures or anything living down there so he agrees on the test, but wants to think over before agreeing. (he'll get $100,000 if he does) Well, they pour this liquid into the ground and (because of a heatwave) the fraggles decide to collect some water from another area to dump into the fraggle pond. Boober realizes there's something horrible wrong with the water as they are doing this and goes to warn them. (Since he supposedly has the best nose in the rock) But its too late. Everyone becomes very sick with 'Throat Rot', and the Gorgs get ankle rot because Ma and Pa gorg went frollicking in the creek. The radishes are also dying from being watered with it. Boober goes to the Trash Heap who tells him its coming from outer space. He can't understand why they'd want to poison them. There's this really really really sad scene of him on his knees at the entrance begging they stop poisoning them or they'll all die. And you see the other room is empty because Doc wanted to take a walk since Sprocket kept yelling and being angry with him over it. Boober realizes they had been stealing from them and returns all of the Uncle Matt postcards wrapped in moss. Doc sees this and is completely surprised and decides to tell the guy no to dumping the waist and amkes him flush out the system with clean water. (Because all ofthe postcards he's been dumping for years returning in a moss (which was a living thing he didn't want killing either) just raised too many questions.) And you see everyone is well at the end singing as its raining all over the rock.
That's the best I can do.

IluvGobo

Reaction score
Fraggle: Gobo and Cantus
Other: Mudwell the Mudbunny
Song: Is It True?, Lose Your Heart (And It's Found), Chase The Wind, Music Makes Us Real, and Just A Dream Away
Episode: Gone But Not Forgotten

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Fraggle: Wembley

Other: Trash Heap & Sprocket

Songs: "Let Me Be Your Song" “Shine On Me” “Dixie Whalin” “I'm Never Alone” “Helping Hand”

Episode: We Love You Wembley & The Day the Music Died

Extra Character/Creature: Hairy Chested Batworm & the magical spiderfly:excited:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Fraggle: Four-way tie! Boober, Traveling Matt Wembley and Mokey all get the gold!

Doozer: Any one performed by Dave

Other: Philo and Gunge!!!!

Song: (Well, they're all excellent, but...) There's this one that I don't know the name of, but it's from like the second season or something and it's Gunge's song to Philo (or vice versa, I've only heard it once, don't have the episode it's in, and, well, I'm just in pretty bad shape overall) about how he'd still be his friend no matter what, and it's just such a lovely and touching song that it makes me tear up whenever I hear it. (And I'm sure you all needed to know that.)

Episode: Uhhh...next question. (A.k.a. noooooo idea, I'm never good with this question.)

Extra Character/Creature: Dave! ('Cos...you know...he was an "extra" in Thirty-Minute Work Week...yeah...we'll go with that reasoning. :wink:) If we're talking puppet characters, though, then Cantus and Convincing John.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Fraggle: Need I give you the list? (See thread titled "Favorite Fraggle")

Doozer: None, really.

Gorg: Ma and Junior

Other: (See Fraggle)

Song: "Ragtime Queen"; "I'd Give My Soul"; "Beetle Song"; "The Joke Isn't Funny Anymore"; "Just a Dream Away"; "Let Me Be Your Song"; "Music Makes Us Real"; "Lover/Wembley Number 9"; "Going Down the Road"; "I'm Never Alone"; "The Friendship Song"; "Fun Is Here to Stay"; "Dream a Dream and See"; "I Seen Troubles"; "The Remembering Song (Na Na Na)"; "Convincing John"; "The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain"; "Our Melody"

Episode: Mokey's Funeral; Boober's Dream; I Don't Care; Wembley's Egg; Marooned

Extra Character/Creature: (See Other)

Kiki

Reaction score
Fraggle: Red and Wembely Fraggle.

Doozer: Cotterpin (spelling?) Doozer.

Gorg: Ma.

Other: trash Heap.

Song: 'Dixie wailin', etc.

Episode: 'The Challenge', 'The terrible tunnel', 'Mokey's funeral', etc.

Extra Character/Creature: havta think 'bout that one...

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Fraggle: Gobo Fraggle

Gorg: Jr.

Other: Doc

Song: "The Secret Ryme."

Episode: I forgot the name, but its the one with the poisoned water were they all are dying and Boober has to save the day by showing Dac the postcards wrapped in moss.
( That one was Called " River Of Life. " )
My fave is: " Change of Address. "

Extra Character/Creature: That's a hard one I like severial extras. Um... I would say Felix The Frearless.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Fraggle: Boober Fraggle

Doozer: Turbo Doozer

Gorg: Junior Gorg

Other: Philo and Gunge

Song: "Catch a Tail By the Tiger"

Episode: "Wembley and the Mean Genie" (Though I haven't seen it since the first time I saw it years ago!)

Extra: I really liked the Fraggle who asks for Mokey's help in the episode "New Trashheap in Town". The one who says, "Oh please, my pet thimble bug has run awaaaay! Oh please, please!!" Lol, I just loved that!