What's your most treasured Muppet in your collection?

Thijs

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
In addition to the things I said in the thread, here's some more...

- The McDonalds Dolls with theatre. It was SO much fun collecting it all, and well worth it too!

- A photo of me with Lex Goudsmit. Lex is an actor from the Dutch Sesame Street. He played the grandfather type, and he died a couple of years ago (he was very old). I met Lex at the art gallery where my mom works. He was a regular customer and a friend of the owners', and often he would show up at parties and sing Jewish songs. I was so surprised when I was sitting in the basement of that gallery and Lex came in to greet me and take a photo! I recently found it back and it's now hanging over my Palisades cupboard...
THAT is really great. I met Lex once, but from very far. He walked on the beach, when I was lying on the beach. I was very young, 8 or so. I should have asked an autograph. It was a fantastic actor and singer.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I'm not much of a collector, so I don't have a whole lot of things. But my most treasured items come from the performers. Back when I was thinking about creating a Richard Hunt fan site, I wrote letters to some of the performers. Their replies are so special to me, and I have them framed (and Martin P. Robinson sent me copies of some of the pictures or Richard that he has, so I have those pictures framed as well)...

Barry Lee

Reaction score
of muppet and men
a 1976 kermit doll
from
BARRY LEE

the great prawn

Reaction score
my favorite thing in my muppet collection is my muppet videos, i watch at least 1 every day and neva get bored of em

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I think my most treasured items are -

• Pictures of me with Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmere and Brian Henson, Also there autographs.
  • Of Muppets And Men Book

Gonzo

Reaction score
Here are mine:

* A piece of Gonzo's fur from Muppets in Space

* A pair of Gonzo and Camilla figurines that a friend through Muppet Central sculpted for me when I got married.

* My memories and pictures of my visit to JHC in New York.

* My Rubber Duckie

* The ever-growing Palisades Muppet Show Action Figure Line

* My Muppety CDs

I have a bunch. I'll stop talking.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Here's mine. And this isn't the prize objects of my collection; this IS my collection:

• A folder containing some printed-out articles and photos of Richard Hunt and of Scooter.
  • 1978 Fisher Price Scooter Doll
  • The MuppetFest fanzine
  • The Muppet Show 25th Anniverisary Collection: Music, Mayhem and More CD
  • Muppet Treasure Island soundtrack CD
  • Muppets From Space VHS
  • The eleven or twelve volumes of Time-Life's release of TMS that we got before Mom canceled the order
  • The Muppet Christmas Carol VHS
  • My collection of Muppet mp3s - 110 and counting :big_grin:
  • Of Muppets and Men
  • A customized Skeeter action figure that Cory made for me :smile:
  • The one piece of Muppet fanart I've ever drawn (a picture of a pre-teen/teenage Skeeter)

-Kim

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The favorite items in my small collection is.

Plush Ernie & Bert. I'am a bit unsure what year they are from.

An unopened roll of wallpaper with the Muppet Show. And I'am also unsure what year it's from.

fozziebear900

Reaction score
My favorite item and most tresured posetion is my fozzie bear stuffed toy.
:embarrassed:

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Well I have a lot of Muppet Stuff including........a Sigma GONZO which was given to me by my granparents and thats why its precious to me.
Jamie