What's your must-see TV?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Being on a Muppet forum, I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'm a HUGE television junkie. The only shows I watch on a weekly basis are on Thursdays on NBC - My Name is Earl, The Office, Scrubs, 30 Rock, and Andy Barker P.I. When I can, I watch Everybody Hates Chris. And I quite enjoy the television version of This American Life on Showtime.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I whatch all those shows, too! ButI havn't seen This American Life, though. But I'm a huge Television Junkie!:smile:

By the way, they permently changed the name to "Comedy Night Done Right", now! But NBC's twenty year or so give a few reign was fun while it lasted, though, but they still have some good shows!:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I watch a lot of good, clean, wholesome, classic sitcoms; so most of the time when you see my TV, one of the following might be on: Bewitched, Green Acres, I Dream of Jeannie, M*A*S*H, and a host of selective others.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I' whatch all of that stuff, too!:excited:

So when I say I'm a tv junkie, that's just what I really mean.:big_grin:

Pork

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't really watch tv shows. I see them sometimes because my sister watches alot. But I have to admit I'd prefer to watch a movie than a continuing tv show. But if I were to watch a tv show regularly...hmm. I don't know. Can't recall one I really liked.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Tv...

In the morning I usually watch:the news and the Today Show.In the afternoon,I watch Afternoon Tea on MPT,which consists of: Last of the Summer Wine,Keeping Up Appearances,As Time Goes By and Are You Being Served?

At night,depending on the night of the week,I watch:
  • American Roadshow
  • Seinfeld
  • The King of Queens
  • Everybody Loves Raymond
  • Top Model
  • Without a Trace
  • House
  • CSI
  • 20/20
  • Meet the Press
  • ER
  • Law and Order
  • NOVA
Every once in awhile I'll look at:big_grin:r. Phil,Oprah,Ellen,Judge Judy

anytimepally

Reaction score
Boston Legal, Monk, and Hustle are the only three shows I never miss

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Ooh, I forgot to mention the BBC Robin Hood. Soooo good.