What's Your Ninja Name?

grail

Reaction score
that was hilarious...

nice to know i'm not the only one who can drag a thread waaaaaaaaaay off topic...

radionate

Reaction score
What was the topic again? (I gorget these things so easily)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
You like to gorget things too? All this time I thought I was the only one.:stick_out_tongue:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
You like to gorget things too? All this time I thought I was the only one.:stick_out_tongue:
I gorget things all the time!

beaker

Reaction score
that was hilarious...

nice to know i'm not the only one who can drag a thread waaaaaaaaaay off topic...<<<<

is this a way to up your member status? if so your eonly up to #27:wink: actually its cool to see fellow big time toy collectors like you and uncleduke new to the new mc!

grail

Reaction score
well, it is NOW...

actually, i just really LIKE it here, the people are friendly, and a "good" sense of humor is appreciated.

besides, i spend 8 hours a day behind a comp telling people to do the same things over and over...i need SOMETHING to break the monotony...and this fills the bill perfectly!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>actually, i just really LIKE it here, the people are friendly, and a "good" sense of humor is appreciated<<<

oh too true. over the years I have been on countless genre/hobby related forums...this one however, is by far the friendliest, less elitist, nice and informative ones.
and now that were in the new era of the colelctor figure market, its good to see a lot of those folks on board too.

Pork

Reaction score
Ultimate Artist is my name.