when i was your age...

MrsWembly

Reaction score
When I was your age, gasoline was only $3 a gallon! :embarrassed:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
2058!!!

Well let's see I am now 38 years old, in 2058 I will be 90, which means that my kids will be 56 and 52. All this means that I will probably be at least a grandfather if not a great-grandfather. So to my grandkids I will say

When I was your age:

Clothing was worn to cover your body, not to expose it.

Boys grew up to be men

Girls grew up to be women

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
When I was your age, those dinosaurs in Jurassic Park actually looked real.
Personally, I still think they look real! :smile:

I just thought of two more: When I was your age, they made decent movies like Jurassic Park! lol

And, when I was your age, the CGI people in Titantic looked real! (Now THAT didn't last!)

BEAR

Reaction score
When I was your age...Kermit spent the holidays with his whole family. :frown:

Teheheman

Reaction score
When I was your age, Bob Barker, and Dick Clark were still alive and not brought back to life once a year to host New Years Eve or the occasional Price is Right special.
When I was your age, Courtney Love was sober
When I was your age, Joan Rivers was only on her 6th nose.

Daniel

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
You were around to see Courtney Love sober??? Dear lord, you must be centuries old! :halo:

Teheheman

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
You were around to see Courtney Love sober??? Dear lord, you must be centuries old! :halo:
I'm 86 years old. Don't let the looks fool ya, I got this mask from the Johnny Depp collection. I take this off and I look like Hugh Downs. It's all done with smoke, mirrors and sheeps blood. It's what's keeping Joan Rivers alive, and she's 175. I hear she made a pact with the devil to stay alive another 30 years. She's had so many nose lifts, she can smell her own forehead.

Daniel

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi-lar-i-ous!
:big_grin:

Are you kidding Bryan? How about, when I was your age Kermit had a family of bears, pigs, chickens and things.
:smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Hi-lar-i-ous!
:big_grin:

Are you kidding Bryan? How about, when I was your age Kermit had a family of bears, pigs, chickens and things.
:smile:

Mine was just in reference to the days when Kermit would be seen spending Christmas with the gangs from Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, etc. (as in A Muppet Family Christmas). Or when Kermit would basically show up in some way in every Christmas special made by Jim Henson (Christmas Eve On Sesame Street, Elmo Saves Christmas, Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas, The Christmas Toy...) But we don't get to see that anymore unless we pop in an old tape.