1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

When is series 6 supposed to come out?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Gonzo'sTrumpet, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Gonzo'sTrumpet

Gonzo'sTrumpet New Member

First of all, Series 5 is awesome! :concern: Gonzo is the best! The only thing I don't like in all of series 5 is that Gonzo can't really play his bugle, :sympathy: otherwise, I have no complaints. But anyway, when is series 6 supposed to come out? Late November? Any ideas? :confused:
  2. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Jamie has a pic of Gonzo holding his trumpet. He can do it although it isn't gonna fit up to the mouth in the traditional way since his mouth does not close.

Series 6 is due in late November/early December.
  3. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Can't wait for S6! (although I don't have S5 either! lol) I'm definitley getting Statler and Waldorf, probably Clifford, and maybe Fozzie as Patrol Bear.
  4. Gonzo'sTrumpet

Gonzo'sTrumpet New Member

:) Oh good, I'm very glad it's coming out fairly soon! Yay! Now I'm excited all over again! :excited: