When Muppet Parents Have To Go Kill People

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, I'm not going to say war is never necessary. Most war is definitely wrong, the Iraq war was a mistake. World War I was a mistake.

But sometimes war is the only way to stop violent people. World War II saved lives. It was necessary, though tragic. There are people in the world right now trying to cause chaos. You can't just stand by when a group is trying to hurt you or your way of life.

That being said, this special is a little awkward. I understand Sesame Street wants to offer support and comfort to the kids who are missing their parents. But the Iraq thing is a very touchy subject, because many people feel it has not been worth it. (Though, I separate Iraq from terrorism, there is a terrorist threat in the world today.)

Well, I doubt I'm ever going to see this special, so I'm done commenting on this topic. Bye! :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
beaker said:
Well, looks like Elmo's dad has to go kill some innocent Arabs for the government.
... They're sending Louie to Iraq???

Are they just shipping the puppet in a box or... Bill Barretta's gonna have to perform him over there???

Oh, I hope he doesn't get hurt.

BBB FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... thus temporarily end my weirdness for this thread.