When the Muppets Flopped?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
for KYS was ahhh cute, infact i JUST watched my dvd here the other night, MFS was ahhh ok NOT my favorite. Mr. Willowby & Musicians of Bremen i seen when they aired on Oddissey (now Hallmark Channel) a few years ago, 1998 or 1999 i think. I dont remeber to MUCH of it, wish i WOULD have taped it (i did tape "Muppets 30 Year" from there) all i remmber on Willowby is Kermit at the begging and end and the mice family from "MCC". Me... Sex and Violence, I LOVED that Swedish Chef sketches with CHINESE SUBTITLES that Foz talked about and at the VERY end when u see Jim with Nigel, Frank with Sam and so on that made me laugh too, other wise its kinda "Zzzz" for me

Squonk

Reaction score
heralde said:
I didn't enjoy the Muppet Valentine Show; Sex and Violence was more witty and fast paced.
I have to agree with this one to some degree. The whole production based on the seven deadly sins idea seemed like they were trying too hard to prove they could be for adults.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Perhaps, the TMS season 2 set will be released in just a few months.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
LORDCHAMBERLAIN said:
Are You Kidding If It's Such A Flop Why Are They Bothering To Do A 2nd One Then?
Um, I assume you're referring to The Dark Crystal. In which case, technically, it was not a very successful movie at all when it first came out. Since then, it has developed a cult following, and is probably very successful in overall DVD sales and rentals.

Miladyelfn

Reaction score
Mr Willowby's Christmas wins (or loses) for worst and most boring-robert downey jr+leslie nielsen+stockard channing? who thought that up? blech!