When You Water Your Garden...

BEAR

Reaction score
Is it Olivia's voice singing this song in the film?

Rosewood

Reaction score
Actually, I always thought it sounded more like Maria. :stick_out_tongue:

BEAR

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
Actually, I always thought it sounded more like Maria. :stick_out_tongue:

Wow! I almost forgot about this thread. Probably cuz no one replied to it til now. I actually really do think it is Olivia (Alaina Reed) though. The person has very clear and controlled voice. Plus, it is obviously a singer. Sonia Manzano could never control her voice that well. Plus it sounds just like Olivia. Maybe we will find out the real answer someday.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
posibly the answer to the above question.

HI. This is my very first responce here. I beleve that the singer might have been lilian.(I'm not sure abuot the spelling though) But she was on the show from about 1990 to 93.

have a nice day. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I frogot to mention

She used to run A daycare at
her home, before Gina did.One of the things that I remember the clearist about her was a sketch/sean (beacause it was part of the main story line)were she sang the song that Erney(excuse the spelling) sang recently titled wake up,only the music sounded different and it was song slower.
Have a nice day. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
She used to run A daycare at
her home, before Gina did.One of the things that I remember the clearist about her was a sketch/sean (beacause it was part of the main story line)were she sang the song that Erney(excuse the spelling) sang recently titled wake up,only the music sounded different and it was song slower.
Have a nice day. :smile:
Thanks, Ilikemuppets! And welcome to Muppet Central!!!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
response

Your welcome. thank you for the welcoming.

Have a nice day :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My landmark 10,000th posts!

HI. This is my very first response here. I believe that the singer might have been Lilian.(I'm not sure about the spelling though) But she was on the show from about 1990 to 93.

have a nice day. :smile:

I mead some spelling errors as I'm sure I've made many, LOL! But I thought I'd do somthing special for my 10,000th post by pulling up my very first posts that started me off and led me this far. I told Caroline that I wanted to try to lake it there by the end of the year. I honestly thought I wouldn't make it to 100 in a years time but made it in my first week here, hehe! But I'm really happy I did it.:smile: