Whenever I Call You Friend

P

Philip Kippel

Does anybody have a listing of the characters that appeared in the "Whenever I Call You Friend" number in the Melissa Manchester episode of "The Muppet Show", in addition to Floyd?

And does anyone have any audio or video of this scene that I could download? If anyone does, you can e-mail it to me or send me a private message with the links.

Answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated. Later.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
characters

In addition to mellissa manchester, the muppets included are Floyd (who leads the song with Mellissa manchester), Lips (the only other muppet, besides floyd, to be in front of the piano, and plays a great trumpet solo), Robin, Rowlf, Janice, Annie Sue Pig, Scooter, and Gonzo.

This is one of my favorite moments from the muppet show, especially from the last season.

In Jim Henson: The Works, there is a picture from this number in the listing of guest stars, but unfortunately, it only has mellissa Manchester and Floyd. If it had all the characters from that scene, then it would have given Lips a picture in the book. on the episode guide at kermitage, there is another picture from this number, but it also just has Mellissa Manchester and Floyd.