Where are the older humans?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I wasn't being completely serious. Honestly, I'd just want to put a stop to the "Sesame sucks because ageism" comments one of us keeps making. Keeping it open for updates/news would be fine with me, though.
Let him vent man; who cares.

Censored

Reaction score
Clearly this was not about age.....this was about story lines availability and more importantly money. No where during this did either party say it was about age.To continue these ramblings on age is pointless and foolish!
Nope. Age was never mentioned at all:

“They let all of the original cast members go, with the exception of Alan Muraoka — who is probably 20 years younger than the rest of us — and Chris Knowings, who is also young,” McGrath, 84, said at a Florida Supercon Q&A on July 2.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/se...rite-human-characters/ar-BBuZkDS?ocid=DELLDHP

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You know I really think Bob should have kept quite about all of this. I mean Sesame has been through a lot already with the Kevin stuff,and then Jerry's passing,and then Joey leaving the show.
I mean it like some have been saying the older characters have been slowly fading out anyway. They could have parted ways quietly,and did none of this would have happened.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You know I really think Bob should have kept quite about all of this. I mean Sesame has been through a lot already with the Kevin stuff,and then Jerry's passing,and then Joey leaving the show.
I mean it like some have been saying the older characters have been slowly fading out anyway. They could have parted ways quietly,and did none of this would have happened.
I agree with you.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Can Count or Phillip closed this thread? Basically I see this as the Artie Kermit situation.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Bob didn't really do anything wrong. As has been the case - and likely always will be - the media made a huge deal out of the situation.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not only that, but of course, in this day and age of social media, something like this blows way out of proportion.