Where can I buy a set of muppaphones?

Muppet Man

Reaction score
I desparately want a set of muppaphones. I inquired at my local music shop. The sales clerk had never heard of them. I tried to explain them to him. He suggested that I buy a xylophone, but that just won't do! Does anyone know where I can buy some muppaphones?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Marvin Suggs voice* Oooh, you are looking to buy some MUPPAPHONES? I just happen to have a nice, barely used set right here! You see, the government has condemned me from ever playing zem again, but jou, jou can have them for a low, low fee! Mmhm. Yes, all jou have to do is feed zem minimally daily and if they go flat... well... I don't'a zink you want to know.

So de we have a deeeeal?

Muppet Man

Reaction score
*Marvin Suggs voice* Oooh, you are looking to buy some MUPPAPHONES? I just happen to have a nice, barely used set right here! You see, the government has condemned me from ever playing zem again, but jou, jou can have them for a low, low fee! Mmhm. Yes, all jou have to do is feed zem minimally daily and if they go flat... well... I don't'a zink you want to know.

So de we have a deeeeal?
YES!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I want an explodophone. Though Muppaphones are fine too. :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*Patrolman Bear enters*

Ah-HA! We've got you this time, Marvin Suggs! Selling Muppaphones, eh? Why, they're counterfeit! They're Muppa-PHONIES! Ah! Wocka Wocka!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
How DARE jou consider my Muppaphones to be PHONIES! These are grade A, mallet-tested, Muppaphones! I am shocked that jou would accuse me of such a thing! SHOCKED!

Muppaphone #1: Help us! Please!
Muppaphone #2: He doesn't feed us! We're abused!

SHUT UP'A! !

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If you want a Muppaphone, try the pet store.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Hey, can I borrow your Muppaphone...I can't seem to get a dial tone on my cell!