1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Where can I find an old TMS opening on the Web?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Convincing John, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a clip of the original Season One opening out there to see on the web. It doesn't matter what episode. See, a new friend of mine is a huge Muppet fan, but she's never seen the original TMS openings! She's going to get the DVD's of course, but I was hoping I could find one of the Season One openings (like a clip you can watch) for her to see as a "sneak peek" for the Muppety goodness to come!

Can anyone help please?

Convincing John
  2. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

I have the Juliet Prowse original opener saved, I'll compress it up for you and I can send via e-mail if you like. E-mail me if you you're interested.