1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Where can I find fleece

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Frogpuppeteer, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i want to try to build a puppet and was wondering if anyone knows were i can get fleece to use
  2. Phantom

Phantom New Member

For regular fleece, a store such as JoAnn Fabrics or a Hancock Fabrics is a good starting point.

Gastage.com is a wonderful place to get Antron fleece. Kathy is a wonderful person to do business with...prompt and courteous. An absolute pleasure. She is a member here as gastage. You can find her contact information in the member directory or contact her through this link.

You may also want to search the forum for fleece. There is a wealth of information here.
  3. Beebers

Beebers New Member

www.osgoodstextiles.com

:cool: