1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Where can I find Muppet Babies as an Online Stream?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by hal, Mar 4, 2016.

1. hal

hal Member

Hi, I've been AWOL for awhile now, and managed to cut the cord since going AFK. Anyway, I got myself a Roku and have been finding all sorts of awesome shows/channels to watch. My question is this...Is there any possible way that I could find Muppet Babies available for streaming on some kind of service? I've been wanting to rewatch this show since the mid-90's.

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

YouTube! :) They've got got a few user uploaded episodes on there. My Son requests "Baby Muppets" every once in a while, so I head on over and we get our fix. :D

3. hal

hal Member

No luck with YouTube. Disney blocked the videos:(

4. KermieBaby47

Oh no!!! :cry: Sorry! Hopefully it's a sign that they're gearing up for DVD sets. :flirt:

5. hal

hal Member

Do you think they could be? I figured with all the live action shots they used, getting the rights would be next to impossible. We can only hope, right?

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  6. KermieBaby47

Haha, right! Well, and Disney now owns just about all the properties they showed clips from: Indiana Jones, Star Wars, any Marvel characters... ha! As for any other properties, they should look at it as free publicity! :D