Where can I find Muppet Baby plush with DVD's?

Oliver

Reaction score
Hey,

Does anyone know of any reliable online retailers that are offering the new Muppet Baby plush dolls which come with the bonus disc of an episode from the 80's cartoon series?

I've been looking everywhere and can't find them!! Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also, do you think that my local 'Toys R Us' will still carry these and does anyone know how much they retail for?

Thanks!!!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I know that my local Target had some of them. I saw a Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, and Gonzo there and I think that at one point they had an Animal and a Rowlf. If you have a Target near you, look for them there. Good luck...

Oliver

Reaction score
Thanks, but unfortunately there are no Targets in Canada...

Any idea how much they generally retail for or if there are any online carriers?

Thanks again!

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Animal & Rowlf havnt been released yet. Target has them for $14.99 each.

jediX

Reaction score
Rowlf and Animal supposedly won't be out till fall.

They run about $15 apiece.

DARN THIS DELAY lol

Oliver

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. Do you think I would have trouble finding them at my local 'Toys R Us' though? Again, Target doesn't exist in Canada and they don't seem to be selling online at the moment...

Does anyone know if these are released internationally around the same time or if they're even available in Canada (I'd imagine they would be...)?

jediX

Reaction score
I've never seen them at TRU, then again, TRU really only sells their line of plush toys these days. Let me know if I'm mistaken...

Oliver

Reaction score
Thanks, my mom was in Florida over the weekend and was able to pick up all but the Miss Piggy plush. She told me she was gonna pass by another few Targets to try and grab that one too so I'll have my DVD's on Tuesday!

:big_grin:

If anyone's interested, I'm probably gonna go ahead and sell the plushes themselves, if I don't end up just giving them to my little cousin...

I'd probably only ask like $5 each plus shipping, depending on how much they were purchased for. I'm guessing they all still have their tags, unless my mom removed them for customs reasons coming home...

LMK if anyone's interestesed, I'd probably be willing to trade for other items as well!

Thanks for all the help!