Where can I find puppet props?

FreddytheFrog

Reaction score
i was wonering if anybody knew where i can find things the puppets can use for props and clothes for a 28 inch puppet it would help alot thanks :smile:
Julio

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
What type of props/costumes are you looking for? If 28" includes the legs, children's clothing sized 4 - 6x would do the trick for clothes. Props depends on what you need.

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Depending on what you are looking for for props,you can find a grand assortment on most any puppet site. Just type into your search engine and/or look around your house, at yard sales and almost everywhere. I'm getting to the point that everything I see looks like eather puppets or props to me anymore. Thinking maybe I am ready for therapy :crazy: Walmart makes me feel like I'm in a puppet festival.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I wish Walmart wasn't such an evil, faceless corporate monster. They really are a puppet builder's heaven!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Incidently, welcome to MC Puppet Builder! :smile: Have you been reading the board for a long time? Where are you from? What kind of puppet work do you do?

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Actually as a guest I have been reading the boards for a while now. Most of my work has been unseen. I'm really just a novice compared to you. Recently I have taken a great interest in developing my talents as an artist and puppetry is the best place for me. I love the challenge of a new design. My puppets have been OWS and some adapted OWS designs. I'd love to get a job with that company. I'm taking the vast amounts of priceless information in this forum to try to transform these low quality puppet designs into something worth seeing. Wish me luck. Thanks for asking Buck.

FreddytheFrog

Reaction score
thanks the puppets are 28 inches with legs well really just two of them my frog puppet is at least 12 inches and the otheres vary