1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Where can I find...

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by rexcrk, Jan 12, 2004.

1. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Where can I find Muppet figures? Like, what are the different stores where Muppet figures can be found. Same thing with online, what online stores carry the Muppet figures? Thanks! :)
  2. jediX

jediX Active Member

3. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Thanks Jedix!!! :D Now lets see.. hmm, I don't live near a Target (that I know of :o ), I should try checking out a Media Play, Sam Goody, and Suncoast in the mall, if there are any! And my local EB Games only had Miss Piggy (well, that's the only one I ever saw). Annnd I don't live near any comic shops. D'oh! Well, wish me luck in my hunting! :p
  4. jediX

jediX Active Member

This has been covered to an overkill level here already, but check the Palisades Target list to see if they carry the figures, because not all of them do. Anyway, good luck, and there's always eBay if you give up ;)
  5. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Ah yes, eBay, I got me a MOC Krang figure and some Transformers on eBay. LOL, but I don't know about Muppet figures, I've looked up the ones I need, and they're a little pricey. But I'll keep on the hunt! :halo: :)
  6. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

How reliable is EB games? If you pre order, do they get it out fast? /i want to pre order Robin, but I can't use PayPal, which knocks out Boxing Cow.
  7. jtatooine

jtatooine New Member

You live in New Jersey and you're not near a Target? Are you sure?

I'm in NJ and I have 5 Targets all within about 10-15 minutes. I know of 3 more if I drive about 5-10 more minutes. And I sometimes go to 3 others, but they're about 30-35 minutes away and I have to pay $3 to cross the bridge into Philly. I only stop by if I'm in the area.

When I'm bored or looking for something like Koozebane Kermit, I can hit all 5 local Targets in like an hour and a half trip.
  8. smcguire

smcguire New Member

They're reliable - i've gotten everything I've ordered from them, in good shape. But they're not terribly fast. The Muppet figures I've ordered from them almost always arrive a couple of weeks after people have started reporting receiving them from Boxing Cow or Beans Toys, and seeing them in the stores. So if you want them the minute they come out, I'd say order them from someone else, but if you order from EBGames, you will get them eventually.

--Scott M.
  9. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

thanks for your help- I do want it as soon as it comes out, but Boxing Cow and EB Games only pre-sell the whole series and I want Robin. I love them all, but I have a very tight budget. What can I say, I'm a college student. I guess I'll wait a bit more and see if anything comes up.
  10. smcguire

smcguire New Member

Actually, EBGames does pre-sell just Robin alone:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/240168.asp

And you should to contact Boxing Cow and see if they'd be willing to pre-sell just Robin even though it's not listed on their webpage, if you really want to buy from them. You never know!

I also forgot to note that you shouldn't believe the dates you see listed on EBGames. They will no doubt be later than that (I think Palisades has been saying March).

--Scott M.
  11. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

We are expecting them in March as well - if you still need just a Robin, LMK, I will be happy to help you out!
    Just send me an email through the board.
    And you should be able to pay with a check on our site now.
  12. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

E-mail sent! Thanks! :)
  13. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

I just went to my Musicland that's like 20 min. awaym from me and they don't carry the figures. Now I'm just left with 1 Sam goody and 1 Suncoast in my city that sells the figures, and a couple of Targets but they never get any in so it doesn't matter.