Where can I get this?

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
I bought this button pin of Bunsen a few years ago, which i thought was extremely awesome. but I lost it about a year later. I went back to the place at venice beach where i bought it before, and they didn't even have muppet buttons anymore! So i'm really interested in finding it again. i looked on ebay to no avail. i found it at emerchandise, but it says it's no longer available. It has a picture of Bunsen and it says: "i don't have eyeballs" here's the link to the emerchandise page so you can see it.

http://www.emerchandise.com/product/BUMUP0014/s.ZdL9KEgh

So anyways, does anyone know where i can get one to replace the one i lost?? cuz you know it's awesome :big_grin: help please! Thank you :wink:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Think i MIGHT have seen this at Hot Topic awhile back... but Hot Topic has seemed to get rid of all things muppet because of Disney

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
blast! foiled by the infamous disney! :boo: But i'm sure there still has to be some out there....somewhere... And Hot Topic is usually too overpriced for me. the closest one is in hollywood anyways (kinda far) i thought for sure i'd find one on ebay :frown:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
BooberKnowsBest said:
blast! foiled by the infamous disney! :boo: But i'm sure there still has to be some out there....somewhere... And Hot Topic is usually too overpriced for me. the closest one is in hollywood anyways (kinda far) i thought for sure i'd find one on ebay :frown:
Really? we have one at every mall in Colorado

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
Yeah, there's one at almost every mall here too, but i don't really live in a mallish area (if that's a word) :smile: in reality, hollywood isn't really THAT far, but i don't drive so i gotta take 2 buses and a train to get there :eek: so i only go if it's worth the trouble.....and a bunsen button would definitely be worth the trouble :stick_out_tongue: