Where can I watch The Muppets other than DVD?

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
I want to try watching The Muppets, since I've heard it's pretty much Sesame Street-style humor without ABCs and 123s. I've seen the Studio DC special, but where can I see the original series other than those expensive DVD sets? I know it's not on TV, but Disney might have set up a site like they recently did with the Mickey Mouse cartoons.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
One possibilty is looking for the less expensive Time Life Muppet Show DVDs on the web, or at a video rental store.

Good luck!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
There's a lot of videos on YouTube. Better check it out after Muppets.Com.

David French

Reaction score
I want to try watching The Muppets, since I've heard it's pretty much Sesame Street-style humor without ABCs and 123s. I've seen the Studio DC special, but where can I see the original series other than those expensive DVD sets? I know it's not on TV, but Disney might have set up a site like they recently did with the Mickey Mouse cartoons.
"Expensive DVD sets"?

The cost of the DVD sets on Amazon at the moment is 33.99 USD. At the current exchange rate that's 57.03 NZD which is about what I paid in NZ for my copies.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Don't forget that The Muppet Show DVDs are also available on Netflix and Blockbuster-by-mail services. One can't get easier or less expensive than that! But I do encourage actually purchasing the sets. They are well worth it for a lifetime of Muppety goodness. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
They really are, and It's really like watching history!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"Expensive DVD sets"?

The cost of the DVD sets on Amazon at the moment is 33.99 USD. At the current exchange rate that's 57.03 NZD which is about what I paid in NZ for my copies.
For many, $33.99 is too expensive, especially for young people. :smile:

Netflix is a good option too. :smile: