WHERE can you still burn CDs?? ?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Okay, last year I made TONS o' CDs by usin' MusicMatchJukebox.

Popped in albums, they were "saved" somewhere, picked the tracks I wanted, "custom-made" muh own albums (usually I would combine 2 albums on 1 disc---especially for same artists).

Now, I can't do that at ALL, and not only with MMJ. I've also tried:

• WindowsMediaPlayer
  • RealOnePlayer
  • Stomp---RecordNow MAX

And NONE of 'em'll do it!! :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:

So, I can't do the 2 things I wanna do most:

• copy CDs
  • take different tracks from separate CDs and combine 'em onto one

I keep gettin' this "recording error" crap that ticks me off. Why could I do this a year ago and not now?!?

Any help out there? Any advice on where to go or what to use??? :confused:

Please help me! :cry:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Okay, I am probably the most computer illiterate person ever. When my computer has a problem I usually just shut it down cuz I don't know what else to do, so I could very well be wrong here, but...

I know that with some CD burner programs they only give a certain amount of free burns, or something. I dunno how many, some can give 1000 (or so I've been told... like I said don't quote me on anything) maybe some give less? I dunno, but maybe you ran out of all your free burns last year... or, uh... something like that.

The program I use is OakCD... but that program came with my CD burner so I doubt that'll help you any. XP

Also, are you just trying to just burn songs off of CD's or one's you've downloaded? Cuz I know with some mp3's it wouldn't allow me to burn them cuz they weren't "compatible" with the program or something... GAH! I dunno! But I hope things work out for ya! And I hope I was somewhat helpful... even though I wasn't.

^_^ Dumb Deb

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Ones I've downloaded work just fine, it's tryin' to rip the ones off o' "professional/real" CDs that's the probwem. :smirk:

Thanks fer tryin' to help, though. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
it must be a problem with your CDR drive...I'm not a comp whiz, either...but that's my guess.....cause I still used media...I usually use HP record (what came with my comp)

Sarah