Where Credit is due...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Posting Action. Sounds like a superhero or something.
Ahahahaha that's funny MrsP. I can see it now, Muffin Man to the rescue! It's time for him to break into posting action! Dun dun dun! And now his incredible muffin ray!

Wow, I think that was the most off topic thing I've posted all night...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
And I look at the Currently Active Users and I see: D'Snowth! Whee! My First Sugar High! This is a very popular thread!

Ryan Ziffled ME! Look AT MY SIGGY! NO!!! CONTRADICTION!! *shadow* WHat the hey---*anvil smash* OH NO...RETURN OF THE RUNNING GAGS!!! * rubber chicken runs by* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Ahahahaha that's funny MrsP. I can see it now, Muffin Man to the rescue! It's time for him to break into posting action! Dun dun dun! And now his incredible muffin ray!

Wow, I think that was the most off topic thing I've posted all night...
No man, that's awesome. The Incredible, Edible, Adventures of Muffin Man! PH34R his Posting Action!!!!11!!n1o2nor And his sidekick, Pancake boy! Not as fluffy, but flattens threads in a single flip!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*rolling on floor laughing* Oh MrsP. that's good, that could become a spinoff of T*K*O...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
...Nick...take a muffin...
Whazthatzsupposed to mean? I shouldnt take a muffin! I'm on a sugarhigh! Give it to me after I'm through. Then I'll get high again...

This has been hijacked and murdered. Well..bye bye...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
*rolling on floor laughing* Oh MrsP. that's good, that could become a spinoff of T*K*O...
0____0 HOMG. Thank you Prawnie, I just had a major brainwave... !!!!!!

Just to taunt you, I could write these terrible inserts about Muffin Man and Pancake Boy, and to torture all you innumerous loyal readers, maybe on one week instead of the (highly anticipated) T*K*O ep, I can try convince the Program Manager (a.k.a D'Snowth) to let me throw one of those in there to have some fun... :big_grin:

That is, if I try. ><

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So many muffins to little time...you know, if we keep eating these muffins, we'll all be on Atkins for weeks...

MrsPepper Ziffled me!!! Oh, and that's a great, yet at the same time evil, idea MrsP.! :smile: :wink: :zany:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Jeez, you guys are really Zifflin each other. Wouldnt it be scary I end up with just 50 more posts to a SR on the same day?