1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Where do Fraggles get milk?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Xerus, May 27, 2004.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

I remember an episode when the Trash Heap gave Wembley and Red the advice, Don't cry over spilt milk, and they tried it.

But I wonder where do Fraggles get milk? If there are no cows in Fraggle Rock, I'm guessing there must be some kind of other creature that gives them their milk.
  2. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

I remember that episode. And I have very fuzzy Fraggle Rock memories (even though I loved that show as a kid).

Maybe they raided Doc and Sprocket's fridge for milk?

--Klonoa
  3. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Member

In Fraggle Rock there were plenty of creatures that appeared to be mammals, so there were plenty of different potential sources of milk. They just chose not to go as far as talking about or showing this.

Could you imagine this... "Cave creature, would you mind if I milk you?"

Sort of humerous, yes, but I think we can do without that. lol
  4. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

I still think it would be easier for them to raid Doc's fridge for milk. Of course, opening the fridge door in the first place would probably be tough.

--Klonoa
  5. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Member

Pretty dangerous too I think. The main problem is it would probably take more than one Fraggle to accomplish. I don't think Gobo could do it without help, and since nobody else ever showed enough guts to enter Doc's place, it just wouldn't happen. Plus something would have to happen to let them know it was in there.
  6. Don_Music_2004

Don_Music_2004 New Member

I think this is just one of the many Fraggle Rock Inconsistincies.
  7. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

I remember that the Gorgs had Milk when they eat. :smirk: :excited: Check it Out
  8. Ryan

Ryan New Member

You're kidding, right?
  9. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Wal*Mart. :smirk:

Nick
  10. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

I Have the Episode(s) booyah
  11. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Ya mean the ones where the Fraggles buy milk at Wal*Mart? :smirk:

Nick
  12. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

yeah i guess froodie :confused: cause Wal*Mart has a store in the caves :p
  13. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

Hey the way things are now, there's probably a Wal-Mart and a Starbucks in the Fraggle caves.

Can you milk radishes?

--Klonoa
  14. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

A 7-11 So When They Get The *munchies*
  15. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Ya never know. Ya never know. :smirk:

Nick
  16. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

hURRICAINE UP ABOVE BREAD, CANDY AND MILK DON;T FORGET A SLURPEE :sympathy:
  17. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

I think the fraggles get their milk from Radishes!
  18. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

You know, this topic is over 8 years old, but when I saw the topic, I did have to stop and go, hmmmmm..... and then reply. I'm new here and appear to be resurrecting some older posts that have long been forgotten.

I'm pretty sure I recall the Gorgs having milk, so that's one theory.

Another theory, what about mother's milk? We know Fraggles must feed their young.