Where do they go?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
A Story

I, as many of you know, had an unfortunate death in my family a couple of days ago and I decided to make a story similar to my dealing with loss.

Jeff was suicidal. His best friend had died. I just dont want to go on, he said. He raised the knife closer. NO! something said inside of him. Don't do it! It sounded like Big Bird from Sesame Street. "I felt bad when Mr. Hooper died" the voice said, "but please dont do that! I know Tom isn't going to be here anymore, but things will be ok, trust me!" "But why isn't he going to be here? We had so much fun together! We skateboarded together and had so much fun! Why must he be gone? Forever!", sobbed Jeff. "Jeff, it's gonna be OK, trust me!" the Big Bird said. "But why is he gone?" Jeff asked. "Just Because",said Big Bird, "just because"

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I'm sorry for your loss, and I truly pray that your heart mends. I lost someone very close to me as well just this past April, so I know from personal experience how much it hurts and feels as if you'll never be able to smile again. But the loved ones around me lent me their support and, with time, I'm doing much better. I am certain that this will be your case as well. God bless and my prayers and condolences are with you.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Oh, dont worry! I'm OK and I just wrote this story just for the heck of it! :smile: