Where do you get your Muppet avatars?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I wasn't exactly sure what forum to stick this in. Hope it fits here.

You all have such cool muppet avatars. Where did you get the pictures from? Google, maybe? Does anyone here make avatars?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Right, thanks. Should have checked for past threads. :embarrassed:
I know how to make avatars, but I always feel guilty taking pictures off of google.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I get mine off of Google.I just learned how to size them up,so they meet the required forum size.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I drew mine and fixed it through Image Ready. There are several graphic designers (myself included) as well as people savy with various design software titles that have helped other members. I know Beauregard did a lot of avatars, but it's not my place to volunteer him. I'd be willing to help you or anyone else with an avatar. I really think everyone should have one, they're fun to look at and help create your personality visually to the rest of the fine members here at MC.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I drew mine and fixed it through Image Ready. There are several graphic designers (myself included) as well as people savy with various design software titles that have helped other members. I know Beauregard did a lot of avatars, but it's not my place to volunteer him. I'd be willing to help you or anyone else with an avatar. I really think everyone should have one, they're fun to look at and help create your personality visually to the rest of the fine members here at MC.
So you guys make your own? Very cool. Thanks, great to know you'd help me out.
I'm not too bad with making avatars, but I want to get an avatar of that picture on Muppets.com, of Fozzie as the Lion (from MWoO) but when I resize it, you can't really tell what it is, and it's kind of frustrating me.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
If you crop it down so it just shows his head then it should look ok. Even trim off some of his mane just to get a closer look. That's what I did with the Kermit Pic they had, and that's my Avatar on the Palisades Forum.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I got mine off of some site, and then re-formatted it using Microsoft Paint.