Where have I been?

Beth C

Reaction score
Hello everyone, both my old friends and hopefully some new ones as well!

I got a PM today that I tried to answer, but their PM box is FULL. :wink: So I thought I'd make a post to explain my extra long absence to all those old timers that do remember me. After all, y'all were my friends for the longest time ever.

First off I want to say thanks to that person for the very kind words they said to me. I've had a bad time in my life for the past 8 months with having to move suddenly, having my grandfather die, and having the only romance in my life be one that ripped my heart to shreds and almost drove me to suicide.

My job has been rough, the bills and kids have been tough to handle, so I haven't had much time for writing or playing on the forum, or even the Muppets in general. Everyone around me knows I just adore Kermie & Piggy.

I've all but lost my friends, had no one to turn to, and basically have been left to fend for myself. It's been a very long road, and I'm finally starting to stand on my own two feet again.

So to hear that my writing inspired someone, it really made me feel good. :smile:

I do plan to get back to "We Need A Little Christmas" and eventually "Behind the Romance, There is Reality" soon, as I miss writing in my life. I miss everything I used to do. I miss my friends most of all.

So thank you for the kind words, I do appreciate them. They cheer me up like no others can do.

~Beth C

Beth C

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I don't know.
Isn't that something literal that Beauregard would say?

"What color are his hands now?" :smile: :wink: :rolleyes:

~Beth C

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hello Beth C! Glad to see you around, I hope things are getting better for you and look forward to reading when you do get around to updating your stories as they are quite good!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi there Beth C!

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, but am glad to hear that things are starting to improve a little, and I hope they continue to do so. Just know that all of us here will be here for you when you need to talk, even if no one else is. Besides, it's nice for us too to know that you're allright; know what I mean? Much longer, and I was going to looook for your Livejournal link that you put in here!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Glad to see that you are alive and well..........sorry to hear about your bad past times and I hope that the future is looking up for you. Things will get better so keep your chin up!

Mega Hugs

G-MAN

Reaction score
Yes Beth C, welcome back.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Beth, glad to see you back. I hope everything turns out to be the best to you. I hope you take care, and remember, you always have us!