Where in the world,would you rather be now?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
'Where in the world would you rather be now?'
Just thought that question would give everyone a chance to use their imagination & think about a fun answer to that question.Also,what would you be doing at that place?This is a question I often ask of myself & my friend Sean.

(please keep your answers clean,that's all I ask)

Right now,I would be at San Francisco,at Fisherman's Wharf,eating some sesame chicken,watching the water.

BEAR

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
'Where in the world would you rather be now?'
Just thought that question would give everyone a chance to use their imagination & think about a fun answer to that question.Also,what would you be doing at that place?This is a question I often ask of myself & my friend Sean.

(please keep your answers clean,that's all I ask)

Right now,I would be at San Francisco,at Fisherman's Wharf,eating some sesame chicken,watching the water.

That sounds like a good day, Dee. I often do that kind of thinking myself. Might be one of the reasons I can relate to Ernie so well is that I often daydream of wonderful places I'd like to visit.

Right now I am imagining I am sitting on a log bridge over a babbling brook listening to the sound of the water splashing and watching the ducks play.:smile:

superfan

Reaction score
In Nova Scotia, (particularly Halifax) hands down. Hanging with my best friend and driving all over the place. Then to PEI via ferry boat to do the same.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Hawai'i, definately!

If I could be anywhere else but here right now, I would definately choose Hawai'i. My first time there was back in 98, on a trip my husband won through a contest at his work. I fell in love with it immediatly! Back then we didn't have kids, but since then we have been back to Honolulu 4 times: once to get away after we lost our first baby, once while I was pregnant with our second, again after our third was born (taking our second with us), and finally this last spring taking both kids with us, one being 3, the other a year and a half. We have friends there with kids the same age, and our oldest daughters have bonded like best friends! We'd go back in a heartbeat!:flirt:

superfan

Reaction score
That sounds nice, Rosewood. My hubby and I got married there in 99. In Oahu...Waimanala Bay (spelling may be a bit off, sorry). It was beautiful. Bare feet in the sand. It'd be very nice to be able to go back. Nice that you're able to go as often as you do!

Censored

Reaction score
Anywhere, but where I am right now, New Orleans, Louisiana. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I think today,I'll choose to be in the UK,visiting Beau and DanDan.:smile:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I'm in London at the Confessions On A Dance-floor launch party. What's that, Madonna? You want to duet with me for your next single? I can't do that...what do you mean you'll pay me thousands of pounds? :wink:

Ziffel

Reaction score
GeeBee said:
Anywhere, but where I am right now, New Orleans, Louisiana. :smile:
Well glad you were okay and were up in New York at the time of Katrina. Best wishes in getting things sorted out in NO.

Unlike superfan and Rosewood I've never been to Hawaii but have often thought it would be a great place to see sometime. But seeing as how Philadelphia is getting near perfect beautiful weather this weekend, I wouldn't rather be in Hawaii right now. May as well save that wish for when the crummy weather comes! :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm happy this thread is going.I hope this thread becomes a daily place,where everyone can ponder that question realistically or not and just be. :cool: