Where is Elstree Studios located?

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
And where is Luke--haven't seen him in a long time!! :zany:
Luke's right here - thanks for the mention Foz and massive congrats on your new position at MC! Sorry i've been away a lot lately, lots of other commitments and work and all that kinda boring stuff. I have checked in from time to time though and hope everyones ok. I'll be trying to stop by a bit more often now if i can. Haven't been to Palisades site since Christmas, hope everythings going ok and smoothly with them.

.... and yes, the last 3 UK Big Brothers have indeed been taped at Elstree Studios. The one where Stars Wars is filmed, not the Muppet Show one.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yay, hey Luke!

Speaking of Star Wars, Adm. Ozzel was at the Convention this weekend here in Memphis and he's a nice enough guy to quote his last, and dying, scene in the movies. Funny guy!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Don't they film Eastenders at Elstree Studios, they talk about "The Lot" don't they?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Luke said:
.... and yes, the last 3 UK Big Brothers have indeed been taped at Elstree Studios. The one where Stars Wars is filmed, not the Muppet Show one.
Oh. How disappointing, I was hoping my two favourite TV shows would be filmed in the same place!! I'm sorry, I think there's something in my eye...

Luke

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
Don't they film Eastenders at Elstree Studios, they talk about "The Lot" don't they?
Yes, Eastenders IS taped at the same Elstree as The Muppet Show. It's now BBC Elstree.