Where is Herry Monster now?

mikealan

Reaction score
Herry Monster first appeared on Sesame Street in 1970 where he has a furry nose, then in the third season, he had a regular nose, but the same color. After the third season his nose changes into purple. Then, in 2000, he and Rosita became best friends. Now as SS continues, he disappears. Why did they got rid of him?

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Herry Monster first appeared on Sesame Street in 1970 where he has a furry nose, then in the third season, he had a regular nose, but the same color. After the third season his nose changes into purple. Then, in 2000, he and Rosita became best friends. Now as SS continues, he disappears. Why did they got rid of him?

Because they're giving Jerry Nelson less and less things to do, that's why, and it sucks.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Herry's still around. Check out the "Elmo's World" episode about "Open and Closed". He appears in an e-mail with Super Grover. He also made a few background appearances.

Splurge

Reaction score
Then there's his appearance with Garth Brooks, too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They recently remade the classic "Give me a Big Round Nose" song...with Herry...

He didn't pull any noses off, but it was still a good skit!

Maybe the darn writers can't come up with anything for him... I dunno...

ssetta

Reaction score
Kids would probably get scared of it nowadays, since they look at the show more closely than they used to.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know were talking about Harry but thats the first time to see Cookie's Foot in a puppet form. So he does have feet.

Censored

Reaction score
Today Herry Monster still has his regular purple nose, but it's mashed in like he got in a fight or something. I don't know why they made this change.