Where is Mr Snuffalupagus orginally from?

CinnamonGirl

Reaction score
Maybe someone can help me out here. While driving to Mammoth Mountain, CA, I looked out at the hills and had a flashback of a past Sesame Street episode where Snuffy went home. Did he come from the mountains? And I know that this might be a stretch, but do you think that our wooly mammoth-like friend might have been from Mammoth Mountain? Does anyone else remember that episode where Snuffy went home and saw his family?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
well they never really said about him being from anywhere else. however durring the time Buffy St. Marie was on the show, the cast went out to Hawaii to visit her and her family and he went with. not that anyone except BB knew.

AmazingMumford

Reaction score
Snuffy is from Hawiai, it has been mentioned on the show a few times over the years.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
thats funny how did he get to the Island i mean big bird had trouble getting on the Plane how woulld Snuffy get there? i never remember hearing he went to HI

pennyring

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
well they never really said about him being from anywhere else. however durring the time Buffy St. Marie was on the show, the cast went out to Hawaii to visit her and her family and he went with. not that anyone except BB knew.
Yeah... I thought Snuffy was from Hawaii cuz the mountains were the same shape as his great grandpa's back or something like that.

pennyring

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
thats funny how did he get to the Island i mean big bird had trouble getting on the Plane how woulld Snuffy get there? i never remember hearing he went to HI
Really big pet carrier in the luggage/freight section.

CinnamonGirl

Reaction score
thanks for all the info. driving to mammoth and looking at the mountains, they really looked like a family of snuffalupagus. it would have been really ironic if he was from there.

i remember seeing the mountains in the episode but completely forgot about the hawaii bit.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
A helicopter lifted him there in a net. :embarrassed:

For some strange reason, on the last Hawaii episode (1095), he pokes his snuffle out of the luggage compartment. :smirk: