Where is that guy they know as Beau?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Blinks. Did you see a naked fairy godmother run through here just now?
Yeah, thought not. After all, we have MC standards of silliness to uphold.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That's funny, I could've sworn I've seen that same Fairy Godmother popping up all over the forum! Could be crazy though. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Due to a bit of time delay and time reversal... The clock now rings out nine nocturnal nells, a cold steely 9 revealing itself as the hour hand moves downward into place. But the clock counters keep moving backwards time, until another complete circuit concludes. In response, eight eerie emissions issue from the tower whilst an equally steely 8 shows up along the circumference of the timetelling piece with the hourhand firmly set at it's new position.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Response... Check the numbers and do the math, then you'll know.
*Cryptic chuckle.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well... I would, but I'm mathematically-challenged, I can't even comprehend what all that backwards clock, Nocturnal Nelly is even supposed to mean. :embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Lemme make it simple for you. Check our post totals and then you'll know why I keep posting here with the clock references on every hundredth post of mine that makes the gap narrower by that margin.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh... so in other words, the next time you'll be posting in this thread talking about Nocturnal Nelson's clocks is when you hit 16,000 then?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope... Try again. The key is the amount of posts separating the janitor and myself, the vampire, along with doing some handy-dandy subtraction.