1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

where to Buy Kermit the frog replica in Toronto

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by faze, Nov 28, 2007.

1. faze

faze New Member

Hey

I was wonderig where culd i get a Kermit the Frog Replica in Toronto? my buddy is gettin me 1 for christmas lol

Faze
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

I don't know where they are in regards to Torronto but i used to get a lot of Muppet stuff from Silver Snail Comics in Canada. You might try them.
  3. AlienGonzo

AlienGonzo New Member

Silver Snail sold out of them the day they came in and i dont believe they ever got anymore, its worth a call down to them though. Online will probably be your best bet unfortunately :sympathy:
  4. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

I had to get my Kermits online. Haven't been able to find any stores that have carried them in-store.