1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Where to buy single figures, not box sets?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by dhillman, May 11, 2003.

1. dhillman

dhillman New Member

Being that I live in Lawrence, KS and there are not CURRENTLY any stores that I can locally get to, WHAT stores offer sales of individual figures?

Let me be a touch more specific, I want to purchase an additional Capt. Link and Dr. Julius BUT the only place I have found thusfar is EBGames online...

Does anyone else sell them individually anymore?

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

:D

D
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

By that time there probably will be a store local to you that stocks the single figures, so i wouldn't worry !
  3. dhillman

dhillman New Member

I hate to be sceptical, Luke, but I have a strong feeling that I'm going to have to go with online purchasing. There WAS an EBGames store here in Lawrence, but it closed, and now is simply a vacant space... That was the only possibility..... Unless by a miracle the new retailer IS Target :D

Thanks,

D